www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Gary Shea <s...@gtsdesign.com>
Subject Re: suexec/1769: suexec too limited -- need per-directory control, more permissive directory structures
Date Wed, 11 Feb 1998 07:50:00 GMT
The following reply was made to PR suexec/1769; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Gary Shea <shea@gtsdesign.com>
To: Dean Gaudet <dgaudet@arctic.org>
Cc: Gary Shea <shea@gtsdesign.com>, apbugs@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: suexec/1769: suexec too limited -- need per-directory control, more permissive
directory structures
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 00:36:03 -0700 (MST)

 On Wed, 4 Feb 1998, Dean Gaudet wrote:
 > At any rate.  If you've got the patches for 1.2 already, you could send
 > them along so that we at least see what you mean... I'd be surprised if
 > this isn't possible.
 >
 > Dean

 Dean -- Did you receive the patches I sent you for mod_cgi.c and
 suexec.c and util_call.c?  I had goofed up the mail and sent
 the patches to apbugs & myself the first time, and just to you the
 second time.

 	Gary

 Gary Shea                                       shea@xmission.com
 Salt Lake City                      http://www.xmission.com/~shea