www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From dgau...@hyperreal.org
Subject Re: os-unixware/1357: Server incorrectly interprets whether file is a symlink.
Date Sat, 07 Feb 1998 12:21:28 GMT

Synopsis: Server incorrectly interprets whether file is a symlink.

State-Changed-From-To: open-analyzed
State-Changed-By: dgaudet
State-Changed-When: Sat Feb  7 04:21:28 PST 1998
State-Changed-Why:
I'm really confused by this.  We don't have anyone who uses
unixware, so we can't really test out your suggestion.  Are
you sure this doesn't affect anything else?  Have you tried
building all the modules without _POSIX_SOURCE ?  Will it
work on all 2.x versions of unixware?

Thanks
Dean