www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: general/1777: pregsub() in util.c fails to append remainder of string; causes ScriptAliasMatch to fail
Date Sat, 07 Feb 1998 11:50:00 GMT
The following reply was made to PR general/1777; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Dean Gaudet <dgaudet@arctic.org>
To: BigBiz Internet Services <info@bigbiz.com>
Cc: Lars.Eilebrecht@unix-ag.org, apbugs@apache.org
Subject: Re: general/1777: pregsub() in util.c fails to append remainder of string; causes
ScriptAliasMatch to fail
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 1998 03:46:36 -0800 (PST)

 No actually I'm suggesting that your configuration is wrong, or maybe our
 docs are just not specific enough.  All of our regex replacements are
 complete replacements... unlike sed/vi/perl which only replace the portion
 of the string that actually matched.  Lars sent an example which should do
 what you want.

 Dean