www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From m...@hyperreal.org
Subject Re: other/1774: problems applying mod_servlet_c.patch to mod_servlet.c (this latter file is part of JSDK 1.0.1)
Date Thu, 05 Feb 1998 15:37:26 GMT
Synopsis: problems applying mod_servlet_c.patch to mod_servlet.c (this latter file is part
of JSDK 1.0.1)

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: marc
State-Changed-When: Thu Feb  5 07:37:25 PST 1998
State-Changed-Why:
Erm... I'm not sure what you expect us to do about it.
I'm not sure exactly what mod_servlet_c.patch you are talking
about or where you got it from, but it is on the Apache web site.
It may be that the patch is for an older version of
mod_servlet.  You need to talk to whoever made the patch.

In any case, I would recommend considering other more efficient
options instead of mod_servelet.  See http://java.apache.org/
for details.