www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From William J.Davis <wjda...@netobjective.com>
Subject general/1762: LDAP Support
Date Mon, 02 Feb 1998 20:05:07 GMT

>Number:         1762
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       LDAP Support
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Responsible:    apache
>State:          open
>Class:          support
>Submitter-Id:   apache
>Arrival-Date:   Mon Feb  2 12:10:00 PST 1998
>Originator:     wjdavis@netobjective.com
>Release:        1.2.1
Using Apache 1.2.1 on a Sun Sparc 4, running Solaris 2.5.
I would like to authenticate users against a directory service (similar to the
method provided by Netscape's Directory Server), using the Lightweight Database
Access Protocol (LDAP), and wondered if an LDAP enhancement has been added to
the project plan?  If so, is there a estimated completion date?

Please accept my apology if this is the incorrect method for asking questions.