www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From m...@hyperreal.org
Subject Re: config/1752: .cgi files execute as a cgi and I cont want them to.
Date Sun, 01 Feb 1998 19:53:16 GMT
Synopsis: .cgi files execute as a cgi and I cont want them to.

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: marc
State-Changed-When: Sun Feb  1 11:53:15 PST 1998
State-Changed-Why:
Apache does not magically execute files named with .cgi
extensions as CGIs.  It has to be configured to do so;
somewhere, you have that configured.

Either the scripts are in a ScriptAliased directory, or
you setup handling for them in one of your *.conf files
or the user has a .htaccess file somewhere in their
document tree (or above it) to enable them.