www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From John Najarian <jnajar...@cahners.com>
Subject config/1730: Can't set document root.
Date Sun, 25 Jan 1998 07:12:44 GMT

>Number:         1730
>Category:       config
>Synopsis:       Can't set document root.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
I can't set my document root directory.  It takes C:/Apache/htdocs
even though I have this 'DocumentRoot C:/Apache/docs' in the
httpd.conf file and '<Directory "C:/Apache/docs">' in the access.conf
file.
>How-To-Repeat:
I am using this standalone and I just enter my IP address.  You can't get
through the fire wall to do it.