www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Kevin Kiley <TOKI...@aol.com>
Subject general/1716: COMPILING APACHE WEB SERVER FOR WINDOWS USING BORLAND C++ 5.0
Date Fri, 23 Jan 1998 00:55:23 GMT

From: Kevin Kiley, CIO Remote Communications, Inc. e-mail: TOKILEY@aol.com
To: Apache Group
Re: How to compile APACHE 1.3b3 for WINDOWS 95/NT using Borland C++ 5.0
Date: 01/22/98 6:00 PM CST
This is not as much a problem report as it is a SOLUTION report.
I obtained APACHE v1.3b3 source code 72 hours ago and I now have
a WORKING version for WINDOWS 95/NT that was compiled using the
BORLAND C++ 5.0 COMPILER AND/OR IDE.
I could find NO HELP in doing this so I am assuming I'm the first.
There are MANY PROBLEMS to overcome as far as differences between
MAKE/NMAKE and the actual Microsoft environment versus Borland.
Anyone there interested in the details? If so, let me know... too
much to go into here. Send EMAIL to TOKILEY@aol.com if interested.