www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Oleg Assovski <as...@bitcom.msk.ru>
Subject os-windows/1707: When exiting Windows Apache produces a GPF in 80% of cases
Date Tue, 20 Jan 1998 22:55:05 GMT

>Number:         1707
>Category:       os-windows
>Synopsis:       When exiting Windows Apache produces a GPF in 80% of cases
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
Apache 1.3b3 terminates correctly when Ctrl+Brk is pressed in console window. However, if
you exit Windows without closing Apache it produces a GPF in most cases. On our server HTML-documents
are parsed by a script (.exe) for all requests and after first access to any document the
title of Apache window changes to the name of script. Perhaps the origin of the problem is
incorrect calling of CGI-scripts?