www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From dgau...@hyperreal.org
Subject Re: general/1704: Good Morning, We are having a problem with the site is not updated it only shows the data up to Jan 11 98 Is there any reason for that? Please reply Thanks Francis Ngula Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University Computer Science Departmen
Date Tue, 20 Jan 1998 19:05:51 GMT

Synopsis: Good Morning, We are having a problem with the site is not updated it only shows
the data up to Jan 11 98 Is there any reason for that?  Please reply  Thanks   Francis Ngula
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University Computer Science Departmen

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: dgaudet
State-Changed-When: Tue Jan 20 11:05:50 PST 1998
State-Changed-Why:
This has nothing to do with Apache.  Report it to your sysadmin
or something.

Dean