www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Anthony Sangiuliano <ti...@lucent.com>
Subject os-windows/1695: CGI Scripts will not run
Date Mon, 19 Jan 1998 15:22:03 GMT

>Number:         1695
>Category:       os-windows
>Synopsis:       CGI Scripts will not run
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
I am attempting to run a PERL script called test.cgi. I am getting on my Netscape 3.04 window-

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your
request.

in error_log, this comes up each time I run the script..

[Mon Jan 19 08:19:13 1998] [error] Premature end of script headers: c:/apache/cgi-bin/test1.cgi

  Here is the Script in it's entirety..
#!\Perl\bin/Perl
print <<END_of_Multiline_Text;

END_of_Multiline_Text

   I cannot Figure out the trouble, and I have read the FAQ from APACHE and from
PERL. This all runs fine from the command line. Am I just being stupid???

>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:
No. Sorry.