www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From J.Steven Harrison <st...@sns.com>
Subject os-solaris/1689: In configuration both compilers are failing on TestCompile claiming that they are not
Date Fri, 16 Jan 1998 22:29:05 GMT

>Number:         1689
>Category:       os-solaris
>Synopsis:       In configuration both compilers are failing on TestCompile claiming that
they are not
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
>Release:        1.3b3
>Environment:
Solaris 2.6 gcc 2.2.7.2 or Workshop Compilers 4.2

In configuration both compilers are failing on TestCompile claiming that they are not
ANSI C Comiplers (I sure thought they were!)

specific errors are:
helpers/dummy.c:0: unterminated string or character constant
helpers/dummy.c:0: poaaiblw rel atrt of unterminated constant

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I really need some of the features in 1.3

Thanks in advance !!!

In configuration both compilers are failing on TestCompile claiming that they are not
ANSI C Comiplers (I sure thought they were!)

specific errors are:
helpers/dummy.c:0: unterminated string or character constant
helpers/dummy.c:0: poaaiblw rel atrt of unterminated constant

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I really need some of the features in 1.3

Thanks in advance !!!
>How-To-Repeat:
With a Solaris 2.6 machine
>Fix:
So far nothing I have tried has worked, but I have only been working on the problem for
about 6 hours