www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject Re: os-windows/1458: Will not run as a service (fwd)
Date Fri, 16 Jan 1998 15:20:00 GMT
The following reply was made to PR os-windows/1458; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Marc Slemko <marcs@znep.com>
To: Apache bugs database <apbugs@apache.org>
Cc:  Subject: Re: os-windows/1458: Will not run as a service (fwd)
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 08:03:09 -0700 (MST)

 ---------- Forwarded message ----------
 Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 23:02:47 -0800
 From: Adam Trickett <adam.trickett@ucr.edu>
 To: marc@hyperreal.org
 Subject: Re: os-windows/1458: Will not run as a service

 Marc,

 >State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
 >State-Changed-By: marc
 >State-Changed-When: Thu Jan 15 19:20:58 PST 1998
 >State-Changed-Why:
 >User reinstalled and it worked ok.  Yes, there are doc
 >changes needed, but they will come slowly as the installation
 >gets fixed up to work better.

 Sorry I should have told you earlier. But the pre-compiled binaries won't
 run unless installed in \Apache from where they work great (for a beta that
 is!).

 Keep up the good work, I wish I could contribute more, but I don't program
 in c, just pascal!

 Adam Trickett            | http://www.darwin.ucr.edu/
 Entomology, UC Riverside | Phone +1 (909) 787-6328
 Riverside, CA 92521, USA | Fax   +1 (909) 787-3681

 In accordance with UC Riverside guidelines:
 Any opinions expressed in this mailing are personal and
 do not represent the official views of the University.