www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Michael Anderson <...@redes.int.com.mx>
Subject general/1673: Cannot compile with g++, Anybody else working on this?
Date Thu, 15 Jan 1998 02:18:57 GMT

>Number:         1673
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       Cannot compile with g++, Anybody else working on this?
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
Sorry to submit this as a bug report, but:
	I can't find a mailing list for Apache,
	I'm in Mexico and my ISP doesn't have a news server so I can't look at comp.infosystems.www.servers.unix
	Its not in the FAQ
	Several searches of the bugs database didn't show anything.

I'm trying to write modules to hook a messaging system into Apache thats
written in C++. I'd like to compile Apache with g++, but it fails in many
places. I don't want to reinvent the wheel - is anyone else working on
Apache in C++?

Thanks,
Mike Anderson
mka@redes.int.com.mx