www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From c...@hyperreal.org
Subject Re: os-windows/1669: I have a binary distribution of perl for win32. I get several runtime errors when I invoke perl through a perl script spawned by apache (Yes my #! is correct). Here is one: The instruction at "0x77f6741b" referenced memory at "0x00000
Date Wed, 14 Jan 1998 16:12:43 GMT

Synopsis: I have a binary distribution of perl for win32.  I get several runtime errors when
I invoke perl through a perl script spawned by apache (Yes my #! is correct).  Here is one:
 The instruction at "0x77f6741b" referenced memory at "0x00000

Comment-Added-By: coar
Comment-Added-When: Wed Jan 14 08:12:43 PST 1998
Comment-Added:
And in the future, *please* put the description in the
"Description" field, not in the intended-to-be-an-abstract
synopsis field!

Here's the problem description copied from the original
synopsis:

I have a binary distribution of perl for win32. I get
several runtime errors when I invoke perl through a perl
script spawned by apache (Yes my #! is correct). Here is
one: The instruction at "0x77f6741b" referenced memory at
"0x000002af".  The memory could not be "read".   Here is
another: The exception unknown software exception
(0xc0000027) occurred in the application at location
0x77f3a90.
Synopsis-Changed-From: I have a binary distribution of perl for win32.  I get several runtime
errors when I invoke perl through a perl script spawned by apache (Yes my #! is correct).
 Here is one:  The instruction at "0x77f6741b" referenced memory at "0x00000
Synopsis-Changed-To: Perl CGI run-time errors
Synopsis-Changed-By: coar
Synopsis-Changed-When: Wed Jan 14 08:12:43 PST 1998