www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Matt Weber <mwe...@vt.edu>
Subject os-windows/1669: I have a binary distribution of perl for win32. I get several runtime errors when I invoke perl through a perl script spawned by apache (Yes my #! is correct). Here is one: The instruction at "0x77f6741b" referenced memory at "0x00000
Date Wed, 14 Jan 1998 13:01:15 GMT

>Number:         1669
>Category:       os-windows
>Synopsis:       I have a binary distribution of perl for win32.  I get several runtime
errors when I invoke perl through a perl script spawned by apache (Yes my #! is correct).
 Here is one:  The instruction at "0x77f6741b" referenced memory at "0x00000
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
na
>How-To-Repeat:
Run apache on an NT Workstation 4.0.  Then install the binary distribution of perl for win32
(NOTE, not activeware).  Write a short little perl script, which uses the path to perl to
invoke it, ie: #!c:/perl/bin/perl.  Then watch the error messages fly!
>Fix:
None, I have even asked around, and nobody has any clue.  Runtime problems are a bear to fix
>Audit-Trail:
>Unformatted:

2af".  The memory could not be "read".   Here is another: The exception unknown software exception
(0xc0000027) occurred in the application at location 0x77f3a90.