www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From John Najarian <jnajar...@cahners.com>
Subject general/1658: NT startup
Date Mon, 12 Jan 1998 15:21:13 GMT

>Number:         1658
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       NT startup
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
Apache 1.3b3 on NT Server 4.0.  Using the binaries I installed Apache to
C:\Apache. I tried to start without any luck.  The configuration files are
OK, or at least appeared alright.  I went into DOS to see any messages on
startup, changed dir to C:\Apache and typed 'apache -s'.  What I got was:
'unable to gethostname: no errors'

What is wrong?