www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "Williams, Chris H \(EDU\)" <chris.willi...@staffordshire.gov.uk>
Subject RE: config/1409: Unable to get it to compile
Date Tue, 06 Jan 1998 12:10:00 GMT
The following reply was made to PR config/1409; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Williams, Chris H (EDU)" <chris.williams@staffordshire.gov.uk>
To: "'dgaudet@hyperreal.org'" <dgaudet@hyperreal.org>
Cc: "'apbugs@Apache.Org'" <apbugs@Apache.Org>
Subject: RE: config/1409: Unable to get it to compile
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 1998 10:49:48 -0000

 The original DG/UX settings worked fine on 88k, but I had trouble starting
 the server which was related to the user-name that the daemon runs as.

 As for the Intel platform, the changes I outlined were necessary to get the
 thing to compile. I found the references in the Release Notice ( Part No.
 085-600465-01 ) for DG/UX R4.11.

 Oh, both platforms, 88k and Intel, are running the MU03 maintenance
 update.

 I hope that this is useful.

 Chris Williams
 Systems Support Analyst