www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Pierre Didierjean <...@web-data.fr>
Subject mod_alias/1625: an alias is visible by all virtual servers: unable to remove it (unalias)
Date Tue, 06 Jan 1998 10:01:18 GMT

>Number:         1625
>Category:       mod_alias
>Synopsis:       an alias is visible by all virtual servers: unable to remove it (unalias)
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
I've got several virtual server based on names (not IP)
My first server www.web-data.fr has got a srm.conf with alias (eg. /announce/)
but all the others virtual servers may access to this (ex www.supramed.fr)

There is no command to unalias theses global aliases
>How-To-Repeat:
original URL http://www.web-data.fr/announce/
virtual server http://www.supramed.fr/announce/
I try to make specific srm.conf for each server but it didn't change anything
>Fix:
Add an unalias command to the mod_alias module for the virtual server