www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: os-linux/1612: compile warnings, compiled object will not ex
Date Fri, 02 Jan 1998 06:30:01 GMT
The following reply was made to PR os-linux/1612; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Dean Gaudet <dgaudet@arctic.org>
To: Steven Filling <steven@panoptic.csustan.edu>
Cc: apbugs@apache.org
Subject: Re: os-linux/1612: compile warnings, compiled object will not ex
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 1998 22:25:22 -0800 (PST)

 On 2 Jan 1998, Steven Filling wrote:

 >  [crit] (45)Operation not supported: setsockopt: (SO_REUSEADDR)

 Er wait no, I'm wrong in what I just said.  This looks like a kernel or
 libc problem.  It shouldn't refuse this, it does implement SO_REUSEADDR.

 Oh hmm!  I wonder if it's got a problem with the sizeof(int) parameter.
 But the Single Unix spec says it's supposed to take an int there, so it
 should be ok.  Dunno, tell me what you find out from axp-list... leaving
 this open.

 Thanks
 Dean