www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Lars Eilebrecht <Lars.Eilebre...@unix-ag.org>
Subject Re: mod_mime/1559: Language negotiation requires the language na
Date Wed, 17 Dec 1997 14:19:36 GMT
According to Gordan Vosicki:

>   It doesn't work because when the file is called "index.html.fr", then I
>   get it and when it is called "index.fr.html", then I don't.
>   Apache returns the "Content-Language" header the right way.

Well, when you use "index.html.fr" you can link to the file with
"index.html", but if you use "index.fr.html" you must use "index"
instead of "index.html" when you want to access the file.

ciao...
--
Lars Eilebrecht                      - "Humans are communications junkies.
sfx@unix-ag.org                     - We just can't get enough." (Alan Kay)