www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From b..@hyperreal.org
Subject Re: os-windows/1462: Cannot load Proxy module
Date Sun, 28 Dec 1997 12:40:56 GMT

Synopsis: Cannot load Proxy module

State-Changed-From-To: closed-open
State-Changed-By: ben
State-Changed-When: Sun Dec 28 04:40:56 PST 1997
State-Changed-Why:
User reports that the proxy module only fails to load under
Win95. I have verified this. I would normally expect this to
be caused by using a function not supported under Win95, but
I can't find one.
Severity-Changed-From-To: non-critical-serious
Severity-Changed-By: ben
Severity-Changed-When: Sun Dec 28 04:40:56 PST 1997