www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From dgau...@hyperreal.org
Subject Re: apache-api/1557: palloc seemed to have some problem.
Date Fri, 26 Dec 1997 03:04:36 GMT

Synopsis: palloc seemed to have some problem.

State-Changed-From-To: open-analyzed
State-Changed-By: dgaudet
State-Changed-When: Thu Dec 25 19:04:36 PST 1997
State-Changed-Why:
I doubt this is a problem with Apache, it's more likely a problem
with how your module is implemented.  The URL you gave does not
resolve so I can't look at it.  In general though we can't help
folks write modules... but if you can get a working URL someone
may find time to look at it.

Dean