www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From stefano godeas <stefano.god...@com.area.trieste.it>
Subject os-windows/1591: problem with script calls ending with "?nameORnumber1,nameORnumber2"
Date Mon, 22 Dec 1997 11:03:48 GMT

>Number:         1591
>Category:       os-windows
>Synopsis:       problem with script calls ending with "?nameORnumber1,nameORnumber2"
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
if i call a script  with a "?name1,name2" apache will not call the script interpreter
i get an error message "Can't open perl script "171,36": No such file or directory"
i use this for image maps in my pages   "<IMAGE..... ISMAP>"
>How-To-Repeat:
call a script with the suffix "?name1,name2"
eg: .../cgi-bin/myscript?name1,name2