www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From dgau...@hyperreal.org
Subject Re: os-solaris/1190: server processes in keepalive state do not die after keepalive-timeout
Date Sat, 20 Dec 1997 20:21:05 GMT

Synopsis: server processes in keepalive state do not die after keepalive-timeout

State-Changed-From-To: analyzed-closed
State-Changed-By: dgaudet
State-Changed-When: Sat Dec 20 12:21:04 PST 1997
State-Changed-Why:
User reports problem is solved in 1.3.  While it'd be nice to
know what race condition we're avoiding we just don't have the
bandwidth to track it down.

Dean