www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Joerg Wittenberger <Joerg.Wittenber...@pobox.com>
Subject mod_cgi/1584: mutli line headers from cgi don't work
Date Sat, 20 Dec 1997 13:53:43 GMT

>Number:         1584
>Category:       mod_cgi
>Synopsis:       mutli line headers from cgi don't work
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
Sorry: not 100% sure that CGI doesn't *define* this way:

I have a cgi which gives long multiline headers. At least HTTP/1.1 claims,
that multi line headers must start with an extra space/tab as first char of
continuation lines.

Whe I supply those lines from my cgi I get a Bad header complaint from apache.