www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From c...@hyperreal.org
Subject Re: mod_autoindex/1574: ReadmeName and HeaderName don't allow for server-parsed html.
Date Fri, 19 Dec 1997 01:55:57 GMT

Synopsis: ReadmeName and HeaderName don't allow for server-parsed html.

State-Changed-From-To: open-suspended
State-Changed-By: coar
State-Changed-When: Thu Dec 18 17:55:57 PST 1997
State-Changed-Why:
You're correct; the Readme and Header files are not
handled like normal subrequests.  This is something that
we hope to change, but it might not happen until some
version after 1.3.  I am suspending this report so we won't
forget about the issue.  Thank you for submitting it, and
for using Apache!