www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From gerry nadler <gnad...@us.shiva.com>
Subject other/1568: conf.h documentation of parameters
Date Wed, 17 Dec 1997 13:58:12 GMT

>Number:         1568
>Category:       other
>Synopsis:       conf.h documentation of parameters
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
I am attempting a new Apache port to a posix compatible OS.  The conf.h contains setup parameters
for presently available Apache ports.  The conf.h module preface indicates that the meaning
of the parameters in the module are explained in a "readme" file.  Thau's "readme" in the
source directory makes no mention of the conf.h parameters.  Searched documentation and couldn't
find definitions of parameters in conf.h file for Apache build.
Does the Apache group encourage new ports of Apache?

Thanks for your help.

gerry nadler