www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Lars.Eilebre...@unix-ag.org
Subject Re: os-solaris/1190: server processes in keepalive state do not die after keepalive-timeout
Date Wed, 17 Dec 1997 02:10:29 GMT

Synopsis: server processes in keepalive state do not die after keepalive-timeout

State-Changed-From-To: closed-analyzed
State-Changed-By: Lars.Eilebrecht@unix-ag.org
State-Changed-When: Tue Dec 16 18:10:29 PST 1997
State-Changed-Why:

Sorry, PR was closed by mistake (I overlooked your reply).

But I still don't have an idea why you see that much
processes in keep-alive state...

Do you see any messages in your error log?

What are your settings in httpd.conf for KeepAliveTimeout
MaxKeepAliveRequests etc.?

Do you have any special settings for your tcp driver
(e.g. do you use 'ndd' to tune /dev/tcp values)?

Your logfile directory (and thus the lockfile)
isn't located on an NFS mounted filesystem, isn't it?

(Maybe you want to try our latest 1.3beta of Apache.)

Release-Changed-From-To: 1.2.0 and 1.2.4-1.2.4
Release-Changed-By: Lars.Eilebrecht@unix-ag.org
Release-Changed-When: Tue Dec 16 18:10:29 PST 1997