www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Roger Hunen <roger.hu...@medtronic.com>
Subject Re: general/1531: Multiple ServerAlias lines don't work -Reply
Date Tue, 09 Dec 1997 07:50:00 GMT
The following reply was made to PR general/1531; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Roger Hunen <roger.hunen@medtronic.com>
To: dgaudet@arctic.org
Cc: apbugs@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: general/1531: Multiple ServerAlias lines don't work -Reply
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 1997 01:46:16 -0600

 >>> Dean Gaudet <dgaudet@arctic.org> 07:45pm >>>
 >Only 1 ServerAlias directive works.  I'm not sure
 >what you're seeing to make you think that 2 work,
 >but they certainly don't. The ServerAlias
 >directive just overwrites whatever value it
 >previously have.

 Looking back it appears that I also counted the named defined with
 ServerName...

 >We're in feature freeze.

 Does this mean that multiple ServerAlias statements may be possible in
 future releases? This would be help to avoid long config lines for servers
 with multiple names (eg. www.sub.dom, www, intranet.sub.dom & intranet).

 Regards,
 -Roger