www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From John Hansen <sas...@wnt.sas.com>
Subject mod_status/1525: use of server-status or server-info fails
Date Sun, 07 Dec 1997 15:21:38 GMT

>Number:         1525
>Category:       mod_status
>Synopsis:       use of server-status or server-info fails
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
I apoligize if this is user error.

In attempting to use the server-status and server-info options
the error returned is:
===============
Not Found
The requested URL /server-status was not found on this server.

The error log reports
=====================
[Sun Dec 07 10:07:41 1997] [error] (2)No such file or directory: File does not exist: c:/apache/htdocs/server-info
[Sun Dec 07 10:07:57 1997] [error] (2)No such file or directory: File does not exist: c:/apache/htdocs/server-status

I am running Apache as a service. All other features work fine.
I have Apache 1.2.4 under HPUX which works fine and have the following in my access.conf for
both HPUX and NT
============================
# Allow server status reports, with the URL of http://servername/status
# Change the ".nowhere.com" to match your domain to enable.
#  * You may want to protect this location by password or domain so no one
#  * else can look at it.  Then you can access the statistics with a URL like:
#  *
#  * http://your_server_name/server-status
#  *
#  * /server-status - Returns page using tables
#  * /server-status?notable - Returns page for browsers without table support
#  * /server-status?refresh - Returns page with 1 second refresh
#  * /server-status?refresh=6 - Returns page with refresh every 6 seconds
#  * /server-status?auto - Returns page with data for automatic parsing
<Location /server-status>
SetHandler server-status
   <Limit GET POST>
   order deny,allow
   deny from all
   allow from all
   </Limit>
</Location>

# GET /server-info - Returns full configuration page for server and all modules
# GET /server-info?server - Returns server configuration only
# GET /server-info?module_name - Returns configuration for a single module
# GET /server-info?list - Returns quick list of included modules
<Location /server-info>
SetHandler server-info
   <Limit GET POST>
   order deny,allow