www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: os-solaris/1514: http_main.c:348: parse error before `*'
Date Thu, 04 Dec 1997 22:00:01 GMT
The following reply was made to PR os-solaris/1514; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Dean Gaudet <dgaudet@arctic.org>
To: Marc Slemko <marcs@znep.com>
Cc: cnespor@eos.EAST.HITC.COM, Apache bugs database <apbugs@apache.org>
Subject: Re: os-solaris/1514: http_main.c:348: parse error before `*'
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 1997 13:58:17 -0800 (PST)

 And I can verify the same on a 2.6 sparc box with a properly built gcc.

 Apparently there are some pre-built gccs for solaris 2.6 *which do not
 have the proper include files*.  They were likely built on a beta version
 of Solaris 2.6 and need to be rebuilt for the 2.6 release version.  I'm
 contacting one of the sites that has such a bogus gcc on it.

 Dean