www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: os-solaris/1514: http_main.c:348: parse error before `*'
Date Thu, 04 Dec 1997 19:40:00 GMT
The following reply was made to PR os-solaris/1514; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Dean Gaudet <dgaudet@arctic.org>
To: Marc Slemko <marcs@znep.com>
Cc: cnespor@eos.EAST.HITC.COM, Apache bugs database <apbugs@apache.org>
Subject: Re: os-solaris/1514: http_main.c:348: parse error before `*'
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 1997 11:37:58 -0800 (PST)

 Which version of gcc?

 I've sent a note off to the admin of the system I have access to, so I can
 find out how he built the gcc for solaris 2.6.

 The problem is that <sys/types.h> is supposed to define pthread_attr_t,
 but for some reason the gcc fixincluded version of sys/types.h doesn't
 include pthread_attr_t.

 A workaround is to use sun's cc.  Or to set EXTRA_CFLAGS like this:

 EXTRA_CFLAGS=-I/usr/include -D__EXTENSIONS__

 Dean