www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From c...@hyperreal.org
Subject Re: general/1501: Problem #1257 is not fixed by the patch in #1030
Date Wed, 03 Dec 1997 16:20:30 GMT

Synopsis: Problem #1257 is not fixed by the patch in #1030

Comment-Added-By: coar
Comment-Added-When: Wed Dec  3 08:20:29 PST 1997
Comment-Added:
[From #1503, erroneously submitted as an additional PR]
As advised in #1501, we rebuilt from source, first verifying that
util_script.c does indeed include the change from PR #1030, which it
does (we changed no source). We installed the rebuilt exe and dll,
started things back up, and saw no different behaviour from the
prebuilt 1.3b3 binary: the #1030 problem still affects us.