www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Ryan Hamilton <ry...@geoworks.com>
Subject Re: mod_actions/1356: Action directive in a .htaccess file ignor
Date Thu, 06 Nov 1997 23:45:36 GMT

Lars,

Aha!  I think I understand the situation better.  It appears that the
problem was not so much that the extensions were AddTyped in srm.conf, so
much as they were Typed to be
 text/x-server-parsed-html
So this caused the server to SSI-ify them.  I guess that the Action
directive is not processed on a file that already has a handler.  Is this
correct?  Is there a way around this?  (To have a .html file which has
already been AddTyped to be text/x-server-parsed-html be parsed by and
Action command?)  Perhaps this should be mentioned in the documentation
for the Action command?

Thanks,

Ryan