www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Roger Theeuws <roger_thee...@club.innet.be>
Subject general/1496: the server refuses to start up
Date Sun, 30 Nov 1997 21:53:22 GMT

>Number:         1496
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       the server refuses to start up
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
I performed a "full" installation for win95 (in fact I tried 3 times). Installation looks
perfect, no remarks, no complaints. After start-up following message was shown manifestly:

Apache/1.3b3
fopen: No such file or directory
httpd: could not open document config file /apache/conf/httpd.conf

Nevertheless, the mentioned httpd.conf file does exist, and in the right directory...

As far as I could find out there is no trouble report available right know...