www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From c...@hyperreal.org
Subject Re: mod_log-any/1492: Suggestion: mod_log_config format extension
Date Sat, 29 Nov 1997 15:06:41 GMT

Synopsis: Suggestion: mod_log_config format extension

State-Changed-From-To: open-feedback
State-Changed-By: coar
State-Changed-When: Sat Nov 29 07:06:41 PST 1997
State-Changed-Why:
Are you saying that if you hard-code TAB characters into
the format string of a CustomLog directive, they get
ignored or changed somehow?  You should be able to put
any printable character into the format string, and
possibly even C-standard escaped characters (e.g.,
"\007" for a BEL).  [I haven't verified this last
behaviour, but I would expect it to work.]