www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From m...@hyperreal.org
Subject Re: general/1487: Post Method is not allowed from URL /pmweb/cgi-bin/apgciscp
Date Wed, 26 Nov 1997 20:50:32 GMT
Synopsis: Post Method is not allowed from URL /pmweb/cgi-bin/apgciscp

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: marc
State-Changed-When: Wed Nov 26 12:50:32 PST 1997
State-Changed-Why:
First, v1.1 is ancient and we can't support it any more.

This is almost certainly a configuration problem.  You
probably don't have the file in question setup properly
to be parsed as a CGI, eg. no ScriptAlias for it.  You
need to configure your web server to do so.  We are unable
to help 600000 users in basic configuration issues with
Apache.

If necessary, you can try posting your problem to
the comp.infosystems.www.servers.unix newsgroup.