www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject Re: mod_negotiation/1452: Failure of binary file downloads (fwd)
Date Sun, 23 Nov 1997 23:00:01 GMT
The following reply was made to PR mod_cgi/1452; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Marc Slemko <marcs@znep.com>
To: Apache bugs database <apbugs@apache.org>
Cc:  Subject: Re: mod_negotiation/1452: Failure of binary file downloads (fwd)
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 1997 15:53:44 -0700 (MST)

 ---------- Forwarded message ----------
 Date: Sun, 23 Nov 1997 14:52:09 -0800
 From: John Hawthorne <hawthorn@cs.ubc.ca>
 To: marc@apache.org
 Cc: apache-bugdb@apache.org, hawthorn@cs.ubc.ca
 Subject: Re: mod_negotiation/1452: Failure of binary file downloads

 Hi Marc.

 Thanks for the response.  I didn't see it in the database, sorry for the
 duplicate report.

 There are a couple other bugs I am worried about also.  They are of a similar
 nature so I expect they are fixed in b3 as well...

 1. Server error on CGI's with arguments
 2. Upload problem with \r prepended to each \n

 Could you let me know how it is coming with these two?

 Thanks in advance,
  John Hawthorne

 PS Currently I am using a (very hacky) fix for bug #2. I would really like to
 get rid of it!