www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From c...@hyperreal.org
Subject Re: config/1156: insufficent AllowOverrides granularity for autoindexing
Date Sun, 23 Nov 1997 20:17:58 GMT

Synopsis: insufficent AllowOverrides granularity for autoindexing

State-Changed-From-To: open-suspended
State-Changed-By: coar
State-Changed-When: Sun Nov 23 12:17:58 PST 1997
State-Changed-Why:
Thank you for this report.  We'll consider addressing this
issue in the future; I'm "suspending" this report so it
won't be forgotten.  Thanks for using Apache!