www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From c...@hyperreal.org
Subject Re: general/1460: When I try to start httpd -f I get the message : httpd : couldn't set segment #9
Date Sun, 23 Nov 1997 20:03:04 GMT

Synopsis: When I try to start httpd -f I get the message : httpd : couldn't set segment #9

Comment-Added-By: coar
Comment-Added-When: Sun Nov 23 12:03:03 PST 1997
Comment-Added:
Please tell us what version of Apache you are using.
It is unclear whether you will receive this reply because
of an incomplete mail address; if this message bounces,
this PR will be closed and you will need to open another.
Synopsis-Changed-From: When I try to start httpd -f I get the message : httpd : couldn't set
segment #9
Synopsis-Changed-To: "httpd : couldn't set segment #9 from httpd -f
Synopsis-Changed-By: coar
Synopsis-Changed-When: Sun Nov 23 12:03:03 PST 1997