www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject Re: mod_include/1447: ssi inclusion of a fastcgi cgi has remaining html disappear after a few hits. (fwd)
Date Sun, 23 Nov 1997 00:40:00 GMT
The following reply was made to PR mod_include/1447; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Marc Slemko <marcs@znep.com>
To: Apache bugs database <apbugs@apache.org>
Cc:  Subject: Re: mod_include/1447: ssi inclusion of a fastcgi cgi has  remaining html disappear
after a few hits. (fwd)
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 1997 17:35:36 -0700 (MST)

 ---------- Forwarded message ----------
 Date: Sat, 22 Nov 1997 19:36:47 -0500
 From: Jonathan Roy <roy@atlantic.net>
 To: marc@hyperreal.org, apache-bugdb@apache.org, marc@apache.org
 Subject: Re: mod_include/1447: ssi inclusion of a fastcgi cgi has  remaining html disappear
after a few hits.

   Right, no problem. Someone suggested I report it to the Apache list, so I
 did. Even if a cgi fails, the error would be logged and the rest of the
 page appear you'd think. Ah well. There _aren't_ any fastcgi support
 channels any more. ;) OpenMarket officially dropped support and the few
 people willing to debug it are all overworked. I couldn't even pay them to
 try looking at it. Alas.

   Thanks for the reply and have a great weekend,

 -Jonathan

 --
 Jonathan Roy - roy@idle.com - Idle Communications, Inc.