www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Jonathan Roy <...@atlantic.net>
Subject mod_include/1447: ssi inclusion of a fastcgi cgi has remaining html disappear after a few hits.
Date Fri, 21 Nov 1997 15:55:51 GMT

>Number:         1447
>Category:       mod_include
>Synopsis:       ssi inclusion of a fastcgi cgi has remaining html disappear after a few
hits.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
I ssi include a fastcgi application, and the first few times the page loads it is ok. After
the first 1-3, all of the html after the ssi include disappears. If you wait a while then
try it again, it'll be back but disappear after the first 1-3 hits once more. I've tried it
with no luck on Apache 1.3b2 and 1.3b3. This is with the latest mod_fastcgi (2.0.8) from http://fastcgi.idle.com/.

>How-To-Repeat:
I will try to leave my test httpd running at:
http://www.idle.com:8080/test.html
You can turn off images to make it quicker. You'll see "end testing" at the bottom of the
page. Reload it a couple of times, and that will disappear.