www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From m...@hyperreal.org
Subject Re: general/800: umlaut o () in a URL doesn't work
Date Sat, 15 Nov 1997 23:10:48 GMT

Synopsis: umlaut o () in a URL doesn't work

State-Changed-From-To: analyzed-closed
State-Changed-By: marc
State-Changed-When: Sat Nov 15 15:10:48 PST 1997
State-Changed-Why:
This appears to be magically fixed in the current 1.3 tree.
I can reproduce it with 1.2.4 easily, but have no problems
with the 1.3b3-dev tree, so I'm guessing something changed
somewhere to fix it.

In any case, technically such characters should be %
encoded as per the URL spec.