www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject Re: os-windows/1411: problem with makefile, I'd guess
Date Fri, 14 Nov 1997 01:20:00 GMT
The following reply was made to PR os-windows/1411; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Marc Slemko <marcs@znep.com>
To: FanLi Tai <tai@urd.spidernet.to>
Cc: Apache bugs database <apbugs@apache.org>
Subject: Re: os-windows/1411: problem with makefile, I'd guess
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 18:24:50 -0700 (MST)

 On Thu, 13 Nov 1997, FanLi Tai wrote:

 > On 13 Nov 1997 marc@hyperreal.org wrote:
 >
 > > Synopsis: problem with makefile, I'd guess
 > >
 > > State-Changed-From-To: open-analyzed
 > > State-Changed-By: marc
 > > State-Changed-When: Thu Nov 13 12:20:25 PST 1997
 > > State-Changed-Why:
 > > I'm sorry, I don't understand your bug report.
 > > What exactly is your problem?  Exactly what errors do you
 > > get?
 >
 > 	There's something wrong with the NT makefile - it dies when you
 > tried to "make" apache with debug.  The bug report contains the error
 > message - I can get you the exact message again at work tomorrow.
 > 	At least I think it's with the makefile - I assumed the debug
 > features are all working...

 All your bug report says is:

 Microsoft (R) Program Maintenance Utility   Version 1.62.7022
 Copyright (C) Microsoft Corp 1988-1997. All rights reserved.

         cd os\win32
         set CFG

 however, if you are trying to make the debug version then yes, there is a
 known problem in the makefile in 1.3b2 doing that.  It has been corrected
 and the fix will be available in 1.3b3 when it is released.