www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Chris Williams <chris.willi...@pemail.net>
Subject config/1409: Unable to get it to compile
Date Thu, 13 Nov 1997 17:49:27 GMT

>Number:         1409
>Category:       config
>Synopsis:       Unable to get it to compile
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
See suggested fix
>How-To-Repeat:
See suggested fix
>Fix:
I have two machines both running DG/UX with R4.11Mu03, one's a Motorola 88K box the other
Intel. The "Configure" procedure worked fine on the motorola but not on the intel.

The fix ( after reading and reading again! the OS release notes ) is to change the lines in
"Configure" to:

OS='DG/UX 5.4'
CFLAGS="$CFLAGS -DDGUX -D_DGUX_THREADS_EXTENSIONS"
LIBS="$LIBS -lresolv -lsocket -lnsl -lc "
DEF_WANTHSREGEX=yes

It will compile then. Hope this is of some use. Apache is excellant by the way