www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From c...@hyperreal.org
Subject Re: general/1407: include files have moved between 1.3a1 and 1.3b2 making difficulty compiling php
Date Thu, 13 Nov 1997 12:31:31 GMT
Synopsis: include files have moved between 1.3a1 and 1.3b2 making difficulty compiling php

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: coar
State-Changed-When: Thu Nov 13 04:31:30 PST 1997
State-Changed-Why:
The entire tree was reorganised to provide for
operating system abstraction (among other things).
Apache now supports two distinct OSes, UNIX and Win32.
Rather than trying to move files around, just add the
appropriate -I clauses to your CCFLAGS line in Configuration.
Better still, check out the PHP site, because I believe
it may have information about what you need to alter to
work with the new directory structure - because the
structure isn't going to change back.

Thanks for reporting this, though, and for using Apache!