www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Alexei Rodriguez <ale...@cimedia.com>
Subject mod_usertrack/1397: The docs for CookieExpire are not quite correct.
Date Tue, 11 Nov 1997 22:02:00 GMT

>Number:         1397
>Category:       mod_usertrack
>Synopsis:       The docs for CookieExpire are not quite correct.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Release:        1.2.4
>Environment:
SunOS web22 5.5.1 Generic_103640-08 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-2

Used gcc 2.7.2
The docs for the CookieExpire state that you can use something like:

CookieExpire 3 days 2 weeks 3 years

But apache does not like this. It requires the time in seconds.
The code for mod_usertrack reference mod_expires. I suspect that the
mod_usertrack docs referenced features not yet implemented :)
>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:
Update the docs...