www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Hamilton@hyperreal.org, Ryan <ry...@geoworks.com>
Subject mod_actions/1356: Action directive in a .htaccess file ignored if the type is specified via AddType
Date Tue, 04 Nov 1997 22:48:50 GMT

>Number:         1356
>Category:       mod_actions
>Synopsis:       Action directive in a .htaccess file ignored if the type is specified
via AddType
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
I have an apache server running.  I have added some types via the
AddType directive in the config file.  I have a .htaccess file which
specifies that a script is to be run when a file of this type
is requested.  However, the script is not run.  If I create a link to
a file of a mime-types known type (and change the .htaccess accordningly),
the script runs.
>How-To-Repeat:
I could send some .conf files if that would be useful