www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Matthew Tebbens <matt...@tebbens.idsi.net>
Subject Re: general/1188: switching the server ip address while using non-ip based virtual hosts
Date Fri, 03 Oct 1997 19:04:53 GMT

No I'm not sure its caused by Apache, but I wanted you to know about it
anyway. Just incase others have problems.
The way I fixed it was just like I said before.

Commented out the last virtual host.
re-loaded apache.
worked ok then.
uncommented the last virtual host.
re-loaded apache again.

Everything is working fine now.
But it was VERY frustrating standing here for a full day trying to
figure out why my main server page was coming up as the last virtual
host page.

Apache defaults to the main web documents directory if the client does
not send back the host its trying to get to, right ?

Thanks,
Matthew